Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm a FREAKIN GENIUS!

You know.. in my last post i said i was really into TTGL... im always at some point randomly fangirling something to the point it will get me into trouble.

DAMN!!!!!!!!

TTGL- episode 4~ downloaded at anime-eden.com
was REWATCHING it..

the first time when i dl the episode, i left it in my "downloads" folder... i couldnt move it to me "anime" foleder for some reason..
i tried to move it yesterday~ and still couldn't.. it said it was open in a different folder..blabla

so i decided to delete it, cuz i needed to arrange my files, etc to save my precious RAM...

and being the fcking genius i am, i DRAGGED the thing to the recycle bin. Accidently left it on my desktop though.....
dakara....

"windows has stopped working" over and over and OVER again.

I cant find a way to delete the stupid thing!!! I tried everything!!!!!!! omigosh... im gonna die..... IM GONNA FCKIN DIE!!!!!!!!!


Im.... falling...deeper... into despair.................... why world, WHY??!!??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment