Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wheeeeeeeee!!!! TAAAAAGGGGG~ =.=

Ahaaa... again.

You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.


A- ANIMARU PUNCH NO GUMI! HAIYAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

B- Black.. x blh dipisahkan!! bwahahahahahaha!!!

C- Cheerios~ me love that damn cereal!

D- Deviousssssss....... >D And detective drama fckin rocks.

E- Extremely nerdy.

F- Frankie~ Onii chan that me love the most!

G- Gazette ROCKS!

H- Hamada Masatoshi... me fave sadist

I- Im not gay. XDXD

J- J-rockin' yo!

K- Kay Kay! Kawaii best spammer buddy~ hug aneue! XDXD

L- Linkin Park 4 Life!

M- Matusyama Kenichi... I FREAKIN LOVE YOU! MY DAMN OBSSESSION!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

N- No Talent. No life. My future scares me... T^T

O- OTAKU DESU! XD

P- Procratinator. Ahhh.. damn.. so many...assignments... TT__TT

Q- Queen of the Distress and Coma HAPPY Underworld

R- albeit all my nerdyness and lifeless life i have.. i.do.seriously. ROCK.

S- Shagy.. me awek sejati. XD

T- Tora is one hot guitarist... (ok, i ran out of ideas.. =.=)

U- Uruha... is also a hot guitarist, but me dont like him for some reason.

V- Vivi chan that tagged meh. (I think.. cant remember... =.=)

W- W A F F L E S.

X- Xarel.. name of some random person who failed at stalking me... >D hahaha, YOU SHALL NEVER WIN! XD

Y- Yagami Raito supporter! And you thought I'm an L follower... HAH!

Z- zzZZZZZzzzzz... me love sleeping.

And I tag.. shagy!! XDXD
and everyone else who reads this! XD

3 comments: