Sunday, May 31, 2009

I am Miyuki's wasted life

I hate my life, and I hate myself for hating it, and I deserve no pity whatsoever.

Moving on;

Shagy, I don't care anymore. You don't wanna hang out with me then fine. I'm used to it already, its not like you never done that to me back in school. Everytime I ask you, you always have something to do. Fine. I wont bother you anymore~ Aku bkn merajuk lagi, aku cuma dh malas ok.
Ko nak suro aku tggu kau? Ahaaahaa, aku tggu ko sjk dulu lg weiyh, ble ko ade time utk aku ko cari la aku, sbb aku dh bosan~ Klu bkn aku yg msg ke call ko, ade ke ko trgerak nk contact aku?

Bosan syal. Tp ko fhm kn... daku maseh chentakan dikau shagy! (cuma aku bosan je. nk cr laen, boleh? XDXD)

Same goes to everyone else. I'm tired of having no life, to tell you the truth I'm not as free as people think. Sadly, I've spent April and May at home, my college, at my mom's office and just going back and forth to those places and some random places in between. I spent my time just passing through doing literally nothing and I'm just so friggin ed up already to the point that I decided I have to actually start doing something, hence me projectX thingy, and brushing up on drawing so I could one day be actually usefull for something. But seriously, how can a 20 year old spend days indoors being anti-social? I mean, I hate people in general! Something is seriously wrong with me! Damnit!!! I dont even know half the things I'm rambling about! What the hell am I doing for God's sake?!?!!!

NGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just strangle me already!!! I'm done with it!! D<

1 comment:

  1. miko;
    hey ad pe skli skla aku call kau and kau ta angkt.
    haha.
    yela yela nt aku msg kau.
    :D

    ReplyDelete