Sunday, May 31, 2009

This is a joke. This is all a joke.

You know, I really loved Watchmen ... but the sad thing is I only got to see it once, and I got in late cuz I was waiting for my cousin (pfffffft~~) and missed like the whole part where the comedian dies and like, 20 minutes after that (T^T)

And you know, I love quoting random stuff from movies and tv~ XDXDXD (I should do Supernatural after this.. XD i love Dean.. such random crap from thy mouth~)


Edward Blake: God damn I love working on American soil, Dan. Ain't had this much fun since Woodward and Bernstein. Congress is pushing through some new bill that's gonna outlaw masks. Our days are numbered. Till then it's like you always say, we're society's only protection.
Dan Dreiberg: From what?
Edward Blake : You kidding me? From themselves.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan Dreiberg: [referring to the exit tunnel] There's a maintenance hatch that will let you out two blocks north.
Rorschach: I remember. I used to come here often, back when we were partners.
Dan Dreiberg: Those were good times, huh Rorschach? What happened?
Rorschach: [as he walks down the tunnel] You quit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jon Osterman: In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And one of my favourites:


Rorschach: [reading from journal] Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."


XDXDXD Seriously, I love Rorschach~ XDXDXD lol

No comments:

Post a Comment