Friday, May 8, 2009

Feeling Trinka Trinka! XD

I love cupcakes~ I love them, I seriously do.. yes, it seems girly, but they're so pretty~ nyaaaa~!!! XDXD

Yay for pinky gheyy cupcakes! Hoorey for purple bithcy ones! Xlol

Anyway, more good news~ Linkin Park ish coming out with a new single, called "New Divide" will come out on May 18th and guess what.... its the theme song for Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen!! OMGOMGOMGOMOGMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I totally goota sse the movie! mnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww!!!!!!!!


Hahahaha, gotta love 'em~ XD

Etoo.... mmmm... i want cupcakes la. Hahhahahahahahahaha~ (Actually I forgot what I wanted to blog about~ nyaaaaaaa~~~!!!!!! *kena piak*)

6 comments:

  1. miko;
    aku nk cupcake !
    mahu tgk muvi jgk !
    jum jum june nt?
    haha.
    lme lg.
    ;[

    ReplyDelete
  2. sengal. taw pn lme lg. bodoh thp cipan
    XDXDXDXD
    maw tgk transformers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cupcakes come to my booth la ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. miko;
    aku da tuka url.
    http://syazanayahaya.blogspot.com/
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaa... i luff this cupcake design

    ReplyDelete
  6. menyampah aku ngn ko gg. ade ke tetibe nk tukar url~
    asl? x sesuai ke gadyss pink ko? XD BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete