Monday, May 18, 2009

Grey would be the color.... if I had a Heart~

One day...
I'm gonna runaway.
I wont regret
And I wont turn back.
Till then, I'll just have to hold on
Wait silently, for my time to be forgotten and gone.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I still recall the taste of your tears
Echoing your voice just like the ringing in my ear
My favorite dreams of you still wash ashore
Scraping through my head
'til I don't want to sleep anymore

You make this all go away
I just want something I can never have
You always were the one to show me how
Back then I couldn't do the things that I can do now
This thing is slowly taking me apart
Grey would be the color if I had a heart

You'll make this all go away
I just want something I can never have
In this place it seems like such a shame
Though it all looks different now
I know it's still the same
And everywhere I look you're all I see
Just a fading reminder of who I use to be
Something I can Never Have, Flyleaf

No comments:

Post a Comment