Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Little Girl's First Experience with Alcohol

Ehm, not me. XD

But earlier today I went to the supermarket and while at the cashier, I saw this elderly man give his Jolly Shandy to his young daughter, maybe around 7 or 8. The guy finished most of it and gave the little that was left for the girl to taste... so the girl took it enthusiastically and had a sip, then ran to the other kids waiting outside.

All the other kids were so amazed... they were like "waahh... what does it taste like??" and the little girl took another sip, made a face and went "gaahh!"

I wonder if that made her drunk? XD

Speaking of little girls, yesterday me go lepakking with my favorite punchbag/kekasih, shagy! XD
Jalan2 at alamanda~ heheheeh shagy belanja me waffles at waffle station... My God, it was the best!! Imagine... a beautiful fluffy waffle with 4 SCOOPS OF VANILLA ICE CREAM, Fudge, banana, peach, blueberries and strawberry topping. VERY HAPPY DESU! XDXDDD
Then we went o watch G.I Joe.. with shagy's other kekasih. Pfffft. I'm so much better dammit. Anyway, while waiting for 7 o'clock (thats when the movies started) we sat outside... tch. Well, that part was boring. I dont get her boyfriend really.. its like in 2 hours he could smoke like 1 box of cigarettes! (Ok, exageratting a bit, but HE DOES SMOKE A LOT!!) and im sorry to say, i couldnt really understand what the hell he was talking about~ He spoke with a kinda slurrrrrrrr~.. hahahaha

The funny part was he didnt know shagy's past... so he thought me and her were collegemates. Hahaha, you know, thats just asking to be played by me. When I told him we met in high school he actually asked where we studied...LOL!!! Apa lagi... Sarawak desu. XDD

Anyway, eventhough I may not like the guy, he makes my stupid girl happy... haiiiiihh.. what to do? Layan je la... Orang bercinta ni.. susah nak sogok.. so why bother? I've tried so many times already.. Bwaaaaaaaahhh... the girl is still happy with him. Fine, if he makes her feel that way... im... (reluctantly) ok with it. hahaha ske laa tu shagy. bodoh kau.

Which reminds me of the conversation i had with her yesterday.. about her classmate Munzir. His cousin and shagy got scandal a while back... hahaha, dah nk msk meminang lak tu. XDD
And for some reason during high school me kena bahan me and munzir got scandal.. im always like "WTF?!" hahahaha good times, good times~

So, shagy was telling me (something like this laaa :P):

Shagy: Weiyh, munzir ade contact aku dowh. Aku tanye die single lg ke?
Die ckp alaaa hana xnk kt aku~

me: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
gle bangang kawan kao.

shagy: Hahahaha, pastu aku ckp "Ko xde tanye~ cmne die nk taw?"
die kate, "alaa.. hana tu fhm2 je laaaa~"

me: kepala hotakkkk korg. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Anyway, ASL LAAA KORG NAK JUGAK UNGKIT NAMA AKU HAH??!!! SIAL LAAAAA!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, funny la. Long time havent laughed like that~

To munzir, if you're still short, me dont want you. You know why? CUZ I STILL REMEMBER YOU SAYING IM NOT A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL REMEMBER FOREVER!!!!!!!!

**hahaha, jk, jk. All my posts have been so emo, i thought why not trying to post something happy. Well, aparently im phailing.

Anyway, back to little girls. After the movie, me and shagy round2 alamanda.. then we passed Famous Amos~ a little girl was there. She was asking her daddy to buy her ice cream while making a suggestive gesture with her hands at *ehm* suggestive place~

me: *look at shagy*
shagy: *looks at me*
both: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!
*run away*

haiihhh.. little girls these days....

p/s: SHAGY PAKAI 2 SPECK!!!! XDXDDD 1 kt t-shirt, another....... LOL
(inside joke, folks)

2 comments:

  1. miko :
    kau bodoh. kau cte hbs. gle lah. haihh. tp btl ape kn kn kn. psl kau n munzir tu haa. kau SAYANG die. dan die pun SAYANG kau juga. walah. oh oh psl bdk kecik kt famos amos tu mmg aku ta dpt lpe doo. gle lucah nye budak. ape laaaa.

    byle nk hang out bersama lagi ye sygg?
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha sayang? kepala hotak kao.

    sayang2 x blk, cmne nk lepak? poyo je dok ngn mamat tua tu. XDD

    ReplyDelete