Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sorrow Made Me.

Finally, we get back to class after 3 weeks of holiday.. well, holiday for everyone except me la.
Anyway, this sem im taking 4 subjects... interestingly all of them have different lecturers and classes~ weeeeeee~

Research Project, taught by Mr. Daniel and Multimedia Design2 with Shahrulnizam on Wednesday
Animation 2 with the communist dictator on Thursday
and Drawing Concept 2 with Encik Dugong aka Mr. Lim on Friday~

ahahahahahaha!!!!!! You do know what that means right? XDXDDD

1) I FREAKIN PASSED MY FRIGGIN ANIMATION 1!!!!!!!!!! XDDXDDXDDD LOL
2) I STILL CONTINUE MY REGIME OF HATING MONDAYS AND STAYING HOME ON TUESDAYS!! XDD

hmmmmmmm~~~~ but my mural painting still not finish la... i wonder when i'll get to continue? im so lazy~~ theres a lot, and most of it is the higher parts where its hard for a short person like me to reach.. moreover im afraid of heights *epic phail*

tch. baaaaaaaaaaahh.. anyway, i'll still have to do it. i'll just gamble my freakin life on the stupid ladder~ who else is gonna do it? ne? XD

*ganbatte, miyuki! Y^Y*

No comments:

Post a Comment