Friday, August 28, 2009

I like Tepung Pelita, Dont say its only for Old People!

You know, my room is always dark... i seldom switch on the lights and most of the time rely on the light from my brother's joining room he doesnt use, unless playing his guitar) and the light from my monitor.

Remember Jiro? Yes, my baby pipo, the anti-social cat stuck in my room. She's so smart, but at times very naughty.

Well, after having losing all 3 of her babies, Jiro went into some weird phases.. lol. Now she;s in the hyperactive-i-wanna-play phase, which is adorable, but unfortunately i dont have that much time to play.. (read:lazy)

So Jiro goes and runs around in my bro's room, comes back to my room, and goes crazy all over again. One night she come back to my room with a shoe lace in her mouth, signalling me she wants to play~

So me played. Play play play

Everynight i played with her with the old shoelace..

Often times, on my bed~

Then last night... my brother was in my room reading something he dl somewhere, so he turned on my lights.

The shoelace wasnt a shoelace. It was a strand from a mop.

phail.

No comments:

Post a Comment