Monday, August 17, 2009

Miyuki's Wonderful Weekend Adventure!

Nyaaaaa~ Me back with updates~
I'm so lazy to post.. my keyboard is fucking idiotic. Everytime I type in t an r follows, or y a u appears.. if i go caps lock then a w will get typed in as well.. so annoying. i wish i could get a new keyboard!!!!!!!!!

ok, so now we dive into miyuki's wonderful weekend adventure, saturday being a trip to GACC in Melaka and on sunday going to Tension Academy's so-called "gathering"~

GACC @ MMU Melaka!

I didnt sleep the whole night... why? Because of excitement you might say? Nooo... its because I was going with Sachi, her dad was going to drive us there. I asked CCkuk, former of TA if he'd like to tag along, as he was very emo on a Thursday and I'd thought it might cheered him up~

I dont know if it was a good or bad thing~ =__=;;

Anyway, so the trip and everything was fine.. when we reached MMU i seriously had to go to the toilet.. and the nearest toilet to the main entrance was CRAP! All of them were squating toilets and they couldnt even flush properly. Then the tap didnt have water! WTF!?! XD

*suddenly lazy to write*

Well, to shorten things, we went running around mmu, then sleep, then lepak~
Hiro joined us later after being sesat~ >D
Which made things much more fun~~
Cuz we got to bahan him and his beloved sayang~~~

Most of the time we (me and sachi) spent teasing CC being gay. First with his best friend Neuro, than with Hiro, then with everyone else. He just seemed.. very gheeyyyy~ And teasing him with 2 very straight ppl were very amusing. (Yes, i am mocking you pon chyan.)

Me also got to meet vivi chan~~ She's soo adorable! Nyaaaaaa~~ Me wanted to give her onee chan hug~ hahahahahaha.. but me gave her ichigo pokky instead XD

Etoo.. just to clear things, I DID NOT plan that little awkward meeting between hiro and vivi~ Seriously, I was planning something else, but OMG, that turned out a little too perfect~ I mean, honestly, I DID NOT SEE hiro behind or anywhere near me and vivi~ I was just bringing her randomly everywhere!!! I AM INNOCENT DAMMIT!!!!!!! I WAS PLANNING GROUP MEETING, GROUP DESU!!!!! ToT

My apologies to anyone who felt offended. (by that meaning Vivi chan, cuz she's so innocentandsuperkawaii i couldnt bare make tease her like that~ <--- onee chan mode XD)

So we went back at 7, and otw home we stopped by Ayer Keroh R&R, me bought those giant keropok thingies, sedaaaaap~~ 1 for me family, another for Neuro XDD (tetibe je... XP)

And with that, we ended our Saturday adventure, soon to be continued the next day for the TA gathering I didnt even know existed.

(A LOT of parts have been skipped. Pics are with Sachi, I'll upload some when I get my hands on them.)

*Stay tuned for part 2 of Miyuki's Wonderful Weekend Adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment