Tuesday, August 4, 2009

*Insert completely unrelated title here*

Nyaaaaaaa~ wonderful people of planet Earth! Mari peluk! XD

I'm now on holiday from stupid college now.. but i still need to come back everyday.. why? Cuz I'm makin your damn college walls more beautiful. Right now me and Jeradine are doing a massive collaboration in the stairwell of Segi.. and its damn hard. Everyday I go home with dirty clothes and a pained neck. For what? For the satisfaction of having (finally) somoething of mine admired by fellow students and lecturers.

pffft.

Also, to vivi chan... GOMENASAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My lovely phone got problems, so I recieved your sms of distress a bit very late... T^T *phail* Anyway, as to your question, I'll answer it here, albeit being several weeks too late. If im not mistaken you asked which would I choose, money or love, ne? I choose.. money XD

See, when people say money cant buy you happiness, their wrong. Money does make you happy. And what? If you're broke, you can be happy? Please, take a look in reality, do you think when you dont have money, even if you have wonderful friends and a family that cares can make you happy? In this corrupted society? No...
And love? hahahaha... love is a wonderful thing.... i wont deny it. With love you feel the world and all its filth is nothing to you. You see beauty, you see... whatever you want to see. But with love, comes pain, and its a bittersweet pain to feel, but not all love stories have a happy ending. And hell, where can love get you? It can make you a better person, a better human... it can make you stronger and all, but in this day and age, it will eventually fade, and get you nowehere.

You are alone dakara.

Well, thats coming from a child of a broken home, with a history of betrayal and distrust~ ahhh.. how wonderful love could be if i could actually feel it~ *phail*

Anyway, vivi chan~ me sorry for leaving you hanging... *hugs* gomen ne~ *give candy*



And we come to another friend... i dont know what to do with you. I still dont know where I stand. Do you even see me as a friend? Why must blogging be the only way of communictaion between us... you suck. You are so lame.... it seems that i am no more use to you.


And thus, i am alone again~

*Sigh* MatsuKen............... why you hurt me also? Im so sad... all you like in women...
*starts to cry*
You only like mature women~
Older girls...
Like Koyuki~
*cries even harder*
So if a girl isnt mature, does that mean she isnt strong? You make me feel so sad...


But I still love you~

I'll be fangirling Ruki for now.... untill Koyuki is no more~
T^T

Another emo story.

No comments:

Post a Comment