Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Murdered A Snail This Morning...

Sorry snail.. I terpijak you.. gomen ne~ hahahaaha You were just there at the wrong place and wrong time... Dah geli-geli sial sisa² mayat kamu. Hahahaha, aku xmo kemas~ Let the force of nature take you to your final resting place.. See you in Peach Hell. Heh. Yesterday dh la hujan gle lebat sampai dpn rumah naik air.. ngaaaaa!! Bodoh je nk hanyutkn kasut baru aku. Good thing sempat nak selamatkn~ And Si Siput nye kaum baby² sume kluar.. eeeeeee... gle geli-geli weiyh!!! I don't know why all of a sudden my house got so many snails... tahap karma nye bangang.. 

Anyway, enough talking about snails.

Starting from now on till (hopefully) Friday night, I shall officially be on the brink of insanity, trying hard to finish up my assignments as this is my final week of the semester. I want to get this all finished with and get all the crap past me, so next week I can just... continue my life, sleeping the hours away and doing nothing proactive whatsoever till the wee hours in the morning.. uuuuu... can't wait!!

Jyaa, byebye for now~ ♥

3 comments:

  1. kaede? which other girl minat j-rock kat putrajaya ni.. ? hwhahhahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwahahahaha, buuuuuuuuu!!!!!
    wrong!! XDXD

    ade girl lain la.... hahahhahhahaahaXDXD
    but maybe.. think...more to..

    linkin park... hahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha linkin park, that's the clue!

    ReplyDelete