Monday, February 9, 2009

The Day My World Stood Still


Ohaiyo!!~~~ 
(its 10 p.m, btw)

Anyway, I'm very bored... Like, I don't know why, I'm supposed to be very busy with all my assignments and stuff.. but my head is like... jammed. Its not here. I'm in outer space and I'm not coming back.. not until I get ice cream that is. I wish I had ice cream.. today is just too hot.. aahhh.. vanila ice cream rocks.. miaow. I should format my blog sometime.. I dunno, Im just too lazy now...

Ok, some random stuff. Since I feel like jumping in a lake..

GENERAL

My Photoshop CS3 died

- (Cries silently in the corner) This.... is just.... sad. Its my fault... even though I don't want to admit, but yes, it is. I was trying to download Illustrator..emmm... CS4... XDD, ok nvrmind.

My freakin Spaceship can FLY!

- Finally, after countless attempts to render my 3d model of a spaceship, it can now FLY! IT FLIES BABY!!! And.. my balls can bounce! XDD lol. This btw, is for my Introduction to Animation class. 

Oh My Juliet is me and Kenichi's lovelove song

- DO NOT MOCK THE COOLNESS OF TAKASHI FUJII. 

I hate someone

- Yes, I hate you. Not you, the reader... but you as in AIN SAKINAH. I hate her with a passion. I made her life in highschool a living hell. The scary part is I don't regret it. Not yet at least. Am I bad? Maybe. But you get to know her yourself and you'll become my underling.. trust me.

THINGS TO DO TO ANNOY YOUR PROFFESOR/ LECTURER/ TEACHER 

Bring a vacuum to class. Halfway through class, stand up and start using it. If your professor objects, explain that you "can't stand sitting in this pigsty any longer." Keep vacuuming, grumbling angrily.

Come to class every day wearing scary Halloween masks. Try to get your professor to guess who you are. Shoot him/her with a water pistol, scream, and run around the room knocking things over. Say, "Pretty scary, huh?" 

Dispute everything your professor says, no matter how simple. Try to get him/her to "prove" everything to you. Rant and rave about what a big liar your professor is. Yell at students who are taking notes, saying, "Stop writing down all these lies!" 

Get the whole class to show up a few minutes early, and throw a surprise party for your professor. Insist that you can't start class until he/she has a piece of cake. Keep asking people when the strippers are going to arrive. 

Write down everything that your professor says, word for word. Think up a melody, and turn the words into a song. Bring a guitar to class and perform the song for the class. Explain to your professor that he/she is "very inspiring."

RANDOM GINTAMA QUOTES

“What’s all this? Enjoying your youth? Just full of the urge to go running after the sunset, aren’t you?”
- Gintoki


"You having a cold and a different state of health are related to that perm of yours. If it's a fight against influenza, I won't lose, don't look down on me." 
- Kagura says to cold infected Gin in Gintama (chpt 107)

"When you're bothered, smile. Just smile."- Gintama chpt.27

“An employee who can’t use a register is as worthless as a mom who can’t make fried rice.”
- Gintoki


Are you some kind of idiot? Mothers always pester their sons. You just don’t have anyone to do that to you on a daily basis.”
- Katsura

“Don’t worry about me, just go to hell!”
- Kagura

“I don’t really know what just happened, but I do know what we need to do.... RUN!!!!”
- Gintoki

“My huge stash of chocolate that I’ve been hoarding has recently disappeared. Whoever ate it, raise your hand. If you fess up now, I’ll only ¾ kill you.”
- Gintoki

“Having no money is like a sinus infection. You just have to ignore it and not pick at it, and it’ll go away.”
- Gintoki

“I’m getting too old to read JUMP. It’s just there’s something that draws me too it... Even so, it’s kind of an addiction. I keep saying that I’ll stop on the next one.”
- Gintoki

“Goodbye, vice captain. Why don’t you suck some mayonnaise in the afterlife.”
- Okita Sougo


(read the manga for cryin' out loud)

CHUCK NORRIS FACTS [found on this site]



Chuck Norris invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

If you Google search "Chuck Norris getting his ass kicked" you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen.

Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.

Chuck Norris was once a knight in King Arthur's court.  He was known as Sir Beatdown.

The Sherman tank was originaly called the Norris tank until Chuck Norris decided it wasn't tough enough to be associated with him. The Army, for fear of Chuck Norris, renamed the tank and promised to develop a weapon more fitting of his name. To date, no weapon created has been badass enough to be named after Chuck Norris.


Ngaa~~ Balloons are fun~

PLAIN USELESS  

"If you put something in quotation marks, then everyone will think someone famous said and they'll start saying it and then eventually it will be famous."

"We poke people in our boredom for the sake of our own amusement"

"Waffles may have certain side effects including making people go yaoi"

"" L is not REALLY justice. It is just a clever repetetive metaphor used to express the idea that he has a strong sense of righteousness. ".. Raito/KIRA supporter...but WTH, I LOVE MATSUKEN"

" I really like cake in general. But chocolate cake.. hmmm.. not so much. Its too rich and and like heavy amounts of it make me feel queasy. Thinking of eating a really big piece of chocolate cake is tempting, but in reality, you get MUAK (sated)!!!
The thing is, sometimes when you haven't had chocolate cake in a while, you start to crave for it... then when you actually GET it, you start to INDULGE, then when you have TOO MUCH, you feel really, extremely GUILTY..then you stay away from it until your next craving...."

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

Why do people give each other flowers? To celebrate various important occasions, they're killing living creatures? Why restrict it to plants? "Sweetheart, let's make up. Have this deceased squirrel."

Did you ever notice, when you are sitting at a red light, that when the person in front of you pulls up a couple of inches, you are compelled to move up too? Do we really think we are making progress toward our destination? "Whew, I thought we would be late, but now that I am nine inches closer, I can stop for coffee and a danish!"

Barney is actually Satan. And Dora the Exploerer is actually an immagrant. Don't ask me why though.



No comments:

Post a Comment