Monday, February 16, 2009

Gas masks, Chainsaws, Valentines. Rempits of Malaysia, Wear Your Helmets! Malaysia Boleh!

Yoshh.. back from my grandma's place. Tired, but I feel like writing, because I love the internet.

Gas Masks

Suddenly I have this fascination of gas masks, they look cool. Love them. Anyway, it also reminds me of the movie My Bloody Valentine... I wanna watch it~ mnyaaaw... not (just) because of Jansen Ackles, but because I wanna see the lunatic in the gas mask kill people. Cool, no?

Bloody? Nice.


Valentines
So speaking of the "ultimate" date movie, Valentines has come and gone...Sad really, not
cuz I actually believe in Valentines and it makes me go emo cuz me still single (XD), but cuz Japan is crazy about the day. And Matsuyama Kenichi is there. And so are his massive amount of insane fangirls that wanna rip other fangirls aprt in their quest to give my love chocolates. Dammit. I feel like I just wanna rip them bit by bit... stomp on their pretty decorated lacey pinku boxes of bittersweet chocolates. Tch. Ahh... forget it~ T^T
Anyway, I was surprised on Saturday morning when I received an sms, waking me up from my deep slumber.. I thought it was my friend asking me where the hell I am, since I had class Sat morning.. but it was Kay. Hahaha, Yep, me stalker sista asked me if I wanted to join her and her real sis at KLCC~ Heehehehee~ And being the random person I am, I said OK XDXDXD
They were planning on watching Geng that day, but KLCC had sold out, so they went to Mid Valley instead.. hahaha, of course I was late in meeting up with them... XDXD (gomen ne!) So, 14th of February became the official day me n sadist sista no.1 finally met in person. Oh, so lovely~ LoL

Malaysia Boleh!

Geng was, surprisingly, good. No, it was fun, and entertaining and REALLY AMAZING. I mean, it wasn't the best animation I've seen, but really cool for Malaysia. You can FEEL the Malaysian spirit in the movie (even though they "borrowed" some parts here and there). And I'm kinda skeptical about Malaysian movies, so believe me when I say this: GO WATCH IT! XDXD ( oh, and kay.. I think I owe you 40 cents.. XDXD) Oh, and for once, after watching something local, I can proudly say: AKU BANGGA JADI ANAK MALAYSIA (see how long that can last~ ^^;;)

Fikirkan Masa Depan!!


Chainsaws
Ok, now you're wondering WTH does all this have to do with chainsaws? Well
, if you know me, you'd probably already know that...

*common, guess it*



*dont facepalm yourself yet*


*XDXDXD BAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! WRONG GUESS!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA*


The chainsaw is actually... Pricess Sadako's weapon of choice... emm, you know, to
carry around. Princess Sadako?? XDD Ok, Sadako is one of the OC Kay came up with, from our soon to be released (like in a few.. years... maybe... XD) manga/doujin. For the time being, I'm calling it "Jalan Cinta Hamada" in tribute to Hamada, The Super Sadist of Gaki no Tsukai. XDXD Anyway, Sadako is supposed to ehem, represent, emm, me.



Rempits of Malaysia

Ok, so what about rempits?? What doe this have to do with my post for today ?(night XD) Well, being the random being I am, you probably should already know that....




*try guessing, again XD*





*Aww... common la~~*



* Hey, only I can say "tch" here.. now GUESS!*




* BAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! WRONG!!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*



Ok, dear reader... they have absolutely NOTHING to do with my post. Just something I thought of to make the title seem similar to one of Gintama's chapter... XDXD~ In fact, I'm very sorry to say, I dont favor you guys really, cuz you're noisy and one of your kind looked at me weirdly and was trying to get my number. So there. Hahahaha, stupid, ne? But.. well, suka hati la.

No comments:

Post a Comment