Saturday, February 28, 2009

Indulge in My Obsession! I Love You, Damnit!

Second post for today. This is what happens when I get fed... Kenichi fanvids and such. FTW





My fave Kenichi Fanvid of all time. lol. (Where I got that hot super kawaii thing XD)



ViVa la MatsuKen! Miaow~



Perfect. Just Perfect.♥


Here's a story... I actually didn't like Kenichi at first. I thought he was a loser. lol. It was around the time when it was announced who was gonna play who in Death Note and a magazine released such pictures of the cast. They put some random pic of Kenichi, most probably after he was shooting Yamato, (because his head was shaved) and he had this weird blur expression on his face. XDXD. They also mentioned Kenichi was some newbie actor... and I thought "WTH? Muka lonjong ni nk jd L ke? ARRGGHHH!!!"

And so, Death Note came out and I watched it... I watched L so closely, how he walked talked,
all the little movements he made. Then I was thinking "Hey, this guy isn't so bad.. tp suara agk pelik la.." then all of a sudden, he smiled. '''orz

And that was the first time I fell in love after seeing someone smile. hahaha. So continued my fangirl obsession for the guy~ lol




I hereby claim the month of March as "Matsuyama Kenichi Appreciation Month"!!
0503 FTW!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment