Saturday, February 28, 2009

Popcorn and Soda

Bwaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! OMG OMG OMG!! It looks like this year there are a few movies that really look interesting.. mmm... can't wait to watch. (Why all of a sudden I'm writing about movie releases? Because, I fcking can't for a few of them, I just had to post their trailer here. Thats why :])




Blood: The Last Vampire
(29/5- Japan Release)

OMG, I was kinda upset when they said they were using an actress from South Korea. But after I saw the trailer, I changed my mind. It looks freakin cool man. Hahahahaha, better not make my fave badass heroine into some crap, I love Saya too much to see her like that. If it does become crap, Imma gonna burn something...




X-Men Origins: Wolverine
(May 2009)

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! Finally, Gambit appears! I've been his fan since the early 90's cartoon. Hahahahahahaha, I always thought he was the coolest among all the other X-men. Like Cyclops is just too damn uptight, and Wolverine (the cartoon version) is just too beastly.. huuhhhh... I hope they make one with Jubilee in it. That would be fun, ne~ ^^





Watchmen
(March 2009)

Honestly speaking, I never read the graphic novel before. But from the trailer and the posters.. all the "I know the true faces of people/They are afraid of me/ the wrold would look up and shout save us.. but I'll whisper No/ blablabla" Really got my attention. Hahahahahaa, the REAL WORLD philosophy. XD Anyway, MCR made me want to watch this even more~ listen to "Desolation Row".


Do I NEED to say what movie this is?? XD
(June 2009)

Is this of any surprise? Like no Duh, of course I wanna see this!!! XDXD Autobots, transform and roll out!!!! XDXD Time for revenge, baby!! WWWAAAAAAAAHHHH, I'm so excited all of a sudden!! XDXD And I really do hope Megatron and Optimus get a REAL fight this time. OMG, giant robot battle, isn't that just freakin awesome???!!!!



Tekken Movie ( rumored-2009)
Don't know much about this one..can't even find the trailer.. (maybe its because they haven't finished filming yet = ='' kena piak) But I'll tell you this: I am gonna watch this movie, be it crappy or not, just because CHiaki Kuriyama is in it. She's gonna be Xiaoyu, dammit!!! WAAAAAHHH!! Mitai desu!! And I heard that Nakam Yukie is set to play Jun Kazama.. OMG, Yankumi!! Fight-o... OWH!!! But wait... where's Hworang??!!! T^T




Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li 
(Feb 2009)

Out already? HAhahahaa!! I wanna watch this one cuz its about Chun Li, my fave Street Fighter character. I remeber when I was young I used to watch the SF animated movie, my fave part being where Chun LI fights Vega in her apartment (later ending up in the hospital). I do hope that this one is better than the rest of the SF Live Action movies.. haiiihh..(Although i feel an "EPIC PHAIL" coming...)

Ne... all of the movie trailers I mentioned above are either based on a comic/manga/graphic novel or games.. >.>'' hahahaha, dasar otaku. Anyway, there are some non-game/comic based movies I DO wanna watch, just that I can't really find the trailers.. hahaha. One of them is Cirque Du Freak (its based on a BOOK, later turned into an anime, but I read the book long before the anime, got that?! XD), Cloverfield 2 (yay for monster movies!! XD), Sounds of Tokyo (fish market employee who doubles as contact killer XDXD), Angels and Demons (I wish I could read the book first.. T^T), Star Trek (Sylar! Sylar! And only becuase of him. XDXD looks crappy, btw.), Onimusha (Takeshi Kaneshiro dammit! XD) and Harry Potter of course. Lol.

And last but not least...



Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac (2009- still in production)



Kamui Gaiden (2009- still in production)

Thats hot super kawaii baby. Can't wait to see you again.

(p/s: doesn't Kenichi look super kakkoi in Kamui Gaiden? lol. And Anna Tsuchiya is also in it! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment