Friday, February 27, 2009

Hello, Mr.Brightside.

Finally, I'm done for this semester. All my final coursework I did cincai only. WTF, I give up. Now all I need to do is to upload my crummy personal website on a server and I'll be free from Segi... until March 23, that is. Bwaahhh, and my animation lecturer even gave us some advice before we parted ways.. more like warning though... "Next sem someone else is gonna teach you guys. Its a Chinese fellow. Strange guy. Very strict, cannot play² in his class. He wont be giving you any chances like me (stares at me XD). His standard: Final Fantasy."

OMG, I'm freakin doomed. T^T



Anyway, this last day was both happy, and very depressing. Sucidal depressing. Shall I ramble what the hell happened to me here? Umm.. maybe some other time. You know, my head is always up in space. I barely come down..its so peaceful up there.. part of the reason why I'm always out is because once I get back down to Earth I think I become depressed.. well, I'm not sure about that, but one thing's for sure that I have a psychological problem of some sort.. 0.o'' Anyway, by going into blank blur mode I think helps me stay sane.. XP

Surprised? Lol, I've had so many countless times finding myself crying alone in a bathroom stall, It's become like a monthly thing to me. (BEWARE! Beginning to get all emo all of a sudden~)
I find myself being abandoned by everyone I depend on, thats why now I don't trust anyone. My parents, my brothers, my friends. Everytime, I find myself alone. Is it because I don't open up to people? But how can I? I don't trust anyone, so how can I tell them my problem? I don't even tell my best friend.. Does that make me a bad friend for not trusting her? Is it that I'm scared of being hurt again that I stay away from those who "care" for me? DO they even care? Who am I to them???? If my father could leave me like he did, then why shouldn't others do the same?


. . . .

I think I'm psycho-ing myself.


Oh yea, thats the first time I publicly said my father left me. OMG, I'm ge
tting teary eyed. XDXDlol, Maybe some other time I can get more off my mind. I'm not used to expressing what I'm feeling. hahahahaahaha. So, random people from the internet that randomly came across this blog, I'm sorry I emo-ed half way throug my post. This one was supposed to be the happy one. Dammit. pfft. yea I suck, but who cares, this is MY BLOG, WHERE I RULE. BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nonetheless, whatever crappy things happen to me, I'll still try and look for the rainbow after the storm


Hello, Mr.Brightside :)



2 comments:

  1. hang in there.. i also know what it feels like to be emo and so friggin alone

    ReplyDelete
  2. ngeh. hate it when i have emotion. its annoying. XDD

    ReplyDelete