Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Why?! Why do I abuse myself??!! T^T

WTFH is wrong with me?!!?!! I keep scaring the crap outta myself by going to freaky ghost sites when I'm all alone in my very extremely creepy house (for anyone who has been to my house, you will understand)! My house is at the very far end lot, with the 2 houses on the right side completely vacant (its been like that for some years) and the left side got some bachelors living there, but come home at night~ 

Creepy la... the other day I heard this weird knocking noise coming from next door.... from the right side.... at the wall of the staircase..... TT^TT 
Sometimes I just dismiss all creepy noises I hear and assume its my idiotic cats doing it, cuz usually it is! XDXDXDD

But I'm still wondering about this inicdent that happened a couple of years ago... one night I was lying down on me bed, emm, blur. With the lights on. XDXD Then all of a sudden got this tapping noise from my window (hahaha, me don't close the window... :P) As usual, went ignored. But it went on, and I realized it was tapping on the grill of my window... wasn't that kinda strange? =.= Then when I started to pay attention the fwking noise went faster and louder~ Then all of a sudden it was like a finger was poking my curtains~

OK FREAK OUT TIME!!!!!

Then I panicked and just suddenlly made some noises with my phone.. (hahaaha, i opened push me away ringtone XDXDD) and suddenly the "finger thingy" quickly pull away. So then I ran and shouted for my brother, next to my room~ hahahaa, only time he comes in handy >D

He checked outside and couldn't see anything. Nothing. Then he shut my windows and old me it was probably my imagination. Then I told my mom. She said she was in the kitchen, directly below my room, preparing fish for my cats, and was standing at the sink, which is directly below my window. She said she saw and heard nothing.

After that, I went back up to my room and continued to zone out. The tapping suddenly continued.... then I was like "FWK, SHUT UP! I'M GONNA IGNORE YOU, SO FWK OFF!!" (in my mind la XDD lol) and went to sleep. The end.

The tapping noise never continued, but im still wondering..
How come my mama didn't hear anything, cuz she was directly below my window? If it was someone, then my mama should have heard it, rite?
If it was something... then why the heck it stopped tapping after it hear the sound from my phone? What? Afraid of Linkin Park?

My conclusion is: There was someone on top of my roof, trying to rob my house that night. Cuz a while after that, I heard one of my neighbour's saw a person on top of her roof.

THATS WHY I HATE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
I HATE THEM MORE THAN ANYTHING!! HUMAN NATURE CAN'T BE TRUSTED!! SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING IN OUR SOCIETY TODAY!!! THAT'S WHY I HATE "GHOST" STORIES WHERE THE "GHOST" IS HUMAN!!! BAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



ok, now for some happy thoughts... :D




ok, back to hunting for a haunted house D<~

2 comments: