Sunday, April 5, 2009

○_○ 100?! OMG, You Gotta Be Kidding Me! [Tagged by a ShounenNeko]]

Tagged by Masahiro kun~ aiyaahh... should I answer truthfully? Oh well, I'll answer according to my truth~ HAHAHAHA >D


001. Real Name : It doesnt concern you. All you need to know that officially, I go by the name "Hana"
002. Nickname(s) : Miyuki Sadako(screen name), Miyuki (nice mode), Sadako (angst mode), Yuki Chan (Yone chan calls me that, and only Yone!), Miyu Chan (If someone unapproprite calls me by that so moe name, i sall KILL), Duyung (Mr.Lim!!! D<), Miko (shagy bodoh =.=), and..... the pyonkichi chan (i swear, if someone other then Pyon calls me that, I'll stab that person to death) <------- wah, a lot eh? =.='''''
003. Age : 19 yrs 16 months
004. Zodiac Sign : Snake... hehhe
005. Male or Female : SheMale
006. Elementary : SK Kelana Jaya 2 (1997-2000), Sk Putrajaya 2 (2000-2001), before 1997, i remains a secret from all of you... muahahaha
007. Middle School: SMK Putrajaya 1
008. High School : SMK Putrajaya 1
009. College School : Segi College Subang Jaya
010. Hair colour : Soon to be blonde like ruki! XD
011. Long or Short : Long.. T^T, gonna potong soon! yea!
012. Loud or Quiet : depends~
013. Sweats or Jeans : sweats~ XDXD how nerdy is that? Ah, janji i feel comfy to sleep~ haha
014. Phone or Camera : Camera Phone
015. Health Freak : BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH DONT MAKE ME LAUGH!
016. Drink or Smoke : I frown upon thos trecherous things! 
017. Do you have a crush on someone : If you mean my various fangirl crushings, then yea. If you mean as in someone around me, NO. 
018. Eat or Drink : What I live my life for.
019. Piercings : Not yet~ hehehehe
020. Tattoos : No... I like it natural~ XDXD
021. Social or Anti-Social:  ANTI! AND PROUD OF IT!
022. First Piercing : Wait.. in a few months maybe~ haha
023. First Relationship : baaaaahh~
024. First Best Friend : some bitch.. but if its  REAL bf, then... shagy!!!! hug hug!
025. First Award : Can't remember~ =___=
026. First Kiss : Mama♥
027. First Pet :  Neko chan
028. First Big Vacation : Back in 199...6?  i think.. to the U.S
029. First Love at first sight: Hiroto~ XD
030. First Big Birthday : Sometime when I was a kid.. pffft~ I want cake NOW!

Currently
049. Eating : TT^TT feed me~
050. Drink : air kosong..............
051. Excitement Level : very low, almost zero
052. I'm about to : go toilet
053. Listening to : Filth in the Beauty (Gazette), Drella (Alicenine), Rock You (Olivia)
054. Plan for today : Trying to complete 3d modelling, surfing the net, procrastinating
055. Waiting for : food, this to end~
056. Energy Level : none.
057. Thinking of someone: Kenichi, and for some reason, Chui Lee.. miss you~ v.v
058. Want kids? : see la.
059. Want to get married?: YEA!!!! XDXDXD (phail)
060. Careers in mind? : Something that lets me earn a lot. And dont have to work on weekends~
068. Lips or Eyes? : emm.. in what? opposite sex? then....... both! XD (kenichi!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥)
069. Romantic or Funny? : again, what? aiyaahh~ *see above*
070. Shorter or Taller? : TALLER!!!! TALLER!!!!!! XD (talking about guys rite?? =.=)
071. Protective or Caring? : *im assuming you're taling about my ideal guy.. =.=* both then~
072. Romantic or Spontaneous? : Sponatneous~ haha
073. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms?:  ~>.>
074. Sensitive or Loud? : Nice mix in between
075. Hook-up or Relationship? : im single, and alone in this world... wuuwuuuwuu~~
076. Trouble Maker or Hesitant? : *devil smile*
080. Lost glasses or contacts : 2 glasses missing *if found, pls return to me, sankyuu*
081. Ran away from home : tried to.. phail
082. Held a gun/knife for self defence: >D
083. Killed somebody : >D
084. Broken someone's heart : heart, mind, body and soul... etoo.... but not in a romantic relationship la~ ahaaaa~
085. Been arrested : NEVA! I'm too genius to be caught! XD
087. Cried when someone died : No one close to me has died yet... 

Do you Believe in,
089. Yourself : ngeeh~
090. Miracles : myaaaww~
091. Love at first sight: BAAAAAHH!! 
092. Heaven : yeaaaa...
093. Santa Claus : hehehehehe 
094. Tooth Fairy : of course~
095. Kiss in the first date: TToTT
097. Is there someone you would want to be with right now? : Pyon chan.... nak ikut gi holland!! T^T
098. Are you seriously happy with where you're in life now? : NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
099. Do you believe in God? : Yes! ^^
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people: It was not really 100 truths

And the victims are:
Ayumu Shagy  Poyo Chan
Whoever that han't got a life.

I took a good... 30 mins or so to answer that... gosh, masahiro kun...... so evil~ XD

3 comments: