Sunday, March 22, 2009

O Thy Happy Day!

I feel like singing and jumping humiliatingly. Someone go turn some bubblegum poprock and go "rockin" like Miley!
OK?! Are you still with me?!!?!! YOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pic downloaded from Edo~ And no, I will not give you the link.

Now, we can just stick with me normal little gadget on me blog there and stay rockin to whatever comes on (im guessing... Rainbows? or Leech?)

Anyway, me just came back from Melaka~ YAYY to random outing!! YAYYY to random outing Kay and Hiro made me go then me ended up arriving way earlier than them and being very quiet the very early parts way till Kay arrived!!! 
YAYYYYY to me having several "Oh Fck!!" moments in just 2 days!!!! WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!! for me going on random outing with random people i just got to know from the internet and going out of KL for the first time without mommy and "real" adult supervision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cuz it was FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDXDD
Soushite,
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For me random doodles of me Distress and Coma 
Happy World!!! (Ignore Diki Tan)


I think if I wrote everything about the past 2 days it would be very boring.. cuz I dont have any pics.. XDD
Dakara, i'm gonna just randomly write whatever.
.. like I always do. It's fun like that, isn't it? 
*insert idiot laugh here*

We (Me, Kay and her parents, Yuu onee chan, Fara & Hiro) went round² on a double decker bus.. saw this statue.. I thought my eyes were decieving me.. demo.. BEHOLD! It exists! OMG, WTFH in their right mind would... ahh, forget it.

Now i really feel like I should write all the fun things that happened.. demo.. I'm very lazy la. You know me.. I dont like writing these kind of things... XDDXDD I somehow really suck at it. Its a pain writing based on experience and memories cuz.. well mine isnt really good. Wait till I rough draft one first on a pice of paper and google some random pics first, ne. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah~~ Im soo stupid. Yeaaaahh~ thankies~ 

(reader's mind: =__= WTF was that? wasted my time!... well yea, wasted you precious time, but.. like the hell i care. STAY TUNE FOLKS!)






No comments:

Post a Comment