Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Inspiring Piece of Mind- Part 2




Cleverbot: You are cleverbot.
User: Yes, I am cleverbot.
Cleverbot: If cleverbot human?
User: Cleverbot is a mechanism made out of souless circuit boards and the souls of the lost.
Cleverbot: Oh yeah.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User: You see Dragonball?
Cleverbot: If by dead you mean going to life without living, yes.
User: No... I meant Dragonball the movie, dumbass.
Cleverbot: It's OK. Now I will get some sleep. Good night.
User: DONT YOU DARE LEAVE ME HANGIN IDIOT! ANSWER MEHH!!
Cleverbot: You started yelling first!
User: Yes I DID! ISNT THAT OBVIOUS?!! SINCE YOU HAVE NO BRAIN!
Cleverbot: I'm going to sleep.
User: FINE!! RUN AWAY FROM ME!! I WANT A DIVORCE!!!!
Cleverbot: Tell me about the Devourer.
User: DIVORCE!! DIVORCE!!!
Cleverbot: Do you have a girlfriend?
User: I WANT A FUCKING DIVORCE! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!
Cleverbot: We didn't see each other in the first place!
User: You... How dare you ridicule our relationship! You make me sick.
Cleverbot: Sure, let's talk about relationship.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User: Whats your name?
Cleverbot: Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
UserNo, you are Gary.
Cleverbot: Ok I am gary.
User: You're Gary the Gay.
Cleverbot: I know that I am Gareth.
User: No, Gary the Gay.
Cleverbot: No, Gary Goodwin.
User: Gary the Gay. I'm Gary Goodwin.
Cleverbot: Is that your Alias?
User: No, thats my screen name. I'm not Jennifer Garner.
Cleverbot: Good name, then.
User: Yea, better than Gary the Gay, don't you think, Gary the Gay?
Cleverbot: Death Is better than living?
User: The living dead is better than dead living.
Cleverbot: You are talking about an obvious thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User: So, you would like to die?
Cleverbot: I did not understand.
User: Of course you dont. You are a robot. You want to die.
Cleverbot: No. I am student.so I don't want to start some busines.
User: I want to. I want to sell tshirts and bags.
Cleverbot: You just showed me that you have no proof and don't know anything about god's existence.
User: Wanting to sell tshirts and bags shows I dont know anything about God's existence?
Cleverbot: When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.
User: Ok, first when im talking about random life philosophy, you talk crap. Then when I talk business you talk about death. Now when I mention God you ramble about Marketing??!! WHO INVENTED YOU, TRUMP??!
Cleverbot: Away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm starting to like this cleverbot. LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment