Monday, February 7, 2011

My Nauseating Romance (minus the love)

.... Tyler Durden replied my tweet. That would be like, the closest I'd ever get of having a famous person replying my tweets. Yes, I am that sad. And desperate. I mean, what the hell do I have to do to get Ruki or Matthew Gray Gubler or whoever else I stalk. Dammit. =w=

Ok forget about that, just butthurt fangirl rambling. YEAH YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THAT!

Anyway HAPPY 2011! 8D I think.. this is my first post of the year? Yeah I guess so, since Im lazy as usual, and I can muster the slightest energy to blablabla about whatever. Well 2010 was interesting. Every year you learn more about yourself, and other people.. the people you care about, the people you didnt think you'd care for. Well let me tell you something I've learned; people change. Yea bitch they change. Even your best friend, someone you'd think would always be there for you will change. It just depends whether you change accordingly or you learn to compromise with that changed person. Well, eventually you'll get what I'm saying.

In recent years I learned that highschool friends or anyone you went to school with wont always be your friends. Best friends from grade school till death? Come on, that RARELY EVER happens. Now thanks to social networking you can keep tabs with your old friends via facebook and myspace (or whatever you lame ppl use) and dont have to actually talk to them! Isnt that something?! I know whats going on with all my old classmates, but I havent actually talked to them in 4 years! Cool huh?

My best friend from high school deleted her facebook a couple of months ago. Now she's active only on formspring and her blog I guess. I remember I used to call her every friggin day, just to talk. I was bored and I never could get a long with anyone from college. Hell, even in highschool I'd call her everyday after school lol. When facebook became the rage I'd start calling her less and interact more online. Hey, it was cheaper and much more practical. We could share links and pics and everything so it was cool. I'd still call her more or less though when I started getting bored. Sometimes she'd sms me too. But the interaction later became less and less... so did the interaction between me and my other close school friends. Yes, change came. I wasnt the same person I was 5 years ago.

Now that my friend deleted her fb, I havent heard much from her. Last time I did was around my bday. Lol the ironic (shitty mostly) part of it her phone is unreachable too. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO CONTACT YOU SHAGY?! ARRGHH!! D<

Well, my point is.... some friends will break up eventually. I still love my shagy-poooh but the truth is, we're not the same ppl we were back then. Life happened. Her heart was broken, my life was torn, we've met ppl on another side who we find we can connect to much better.. and yet we both know we'll always be there for each other. Like the happy ending of a tragic love story. Yes, I'm overly dramatic.

That cant be said for most of the people I meet. Last year I lost.................... 3, maybe 4 friends? Sad really, cuz I dont make friends so easily anymore. 2 of those friends were people I really cared for. Well, one of them, lets just say we had creative differences. There was nothing really creative about our dispute, but the thing is that she kinda failed to compromise with my fury rage that comes ever so often.............. stop judging me. =w=


Its very rare to find someone so compatible with your character~ Let me tell you a story how I met sachi~e. If I or sachi~e told you this story, you might know that we met randomly in a class a couple of years ago. And it was like fate that brought us together. Yes it true, but I never told anyone what really was happening. Well, its like this, for me, it was like love at first sight. Its weird really, I dont know what love at first sight feels like, but when I first saw her I really wanted to be her friend. I felt she was different from anyone else in the class and I was hoping she sat near enough so I could probably talk to her or something. BEHOLD, SHE DID. lol she found an empty seat next to me. Well, at that time I had issues.. i didnt know how to speak to ppl and I was paranoid. So I ended up not speaking to her~

The following week she came in late, and she sat beside me again. While doing our work I noticed her notebook. I saw her drawings and sketches and doodle. I was relieved finally I had something in common with her. I wanted to speak, but Istill couldnt. Lmao I'm so weird, now that I'm remembering it the more it seems like a lesbian love story of some sort. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHH MAIIIIII AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH well, no, im completely straight. Anyway, i ended up not talking to her again. Sad (pathetic), ne?

But the following week I figured, if I cant open my damn mouth to speak to her, then I'll have to make her speak to me first. So heres something I did that even sachi~e doesnt know.... 8DD I opened my notebook that was also filled with sketches and doodles and shit and I put it at an angle where she would see it. Yes it sounds lame, but come on, I completely lacked self confidence that time! I couldnt even look ppl in the eye dammit. And yea, it worked. XDD I DONT REGRET DOING THAT. I COULDNT OPEN MY MOUTH SO I LET MY DRAWING DO THE TALKING!! -dont judge me dammit. =w=


Anyway, I'm glad I did that. I found someone compatible for me. I may not find love, may never find it, but its ok. I found someone I cant let go. Lol. Which brings me to lost friend #2, where I almost lost sachi~e because of him. I think... if things didnt turn out they way they are now.. I might have lost her. I cant bare that. Honestly, you know, the very first person I opened up to when my dad left was her. It was weird, we were just having lunch together and I just got to know her... but I blurted it out to her anyway. We're awesome that way. 8D

Thank you sachi~e for failing 5 times at the same class!

NOLAN IS AWESOME. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY HE WASNT NOMINATED FOR BEST DIRECTOR FOR THE OSCARS. I THINK THATS BULLSHIT AND I CALL CONSPIRACY, JUST LIKE IT WAS A FUCKEEN FB CONSPIRACY THE SOCIAL NETWORK WON BEST PICTURE FOR THE OTHER AWARD SHOW THAT ESCAPES MY MIND AT THE MOMENT.

Oh and I'm in love with Cillian Murphy.


That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment