Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Drum for me, For the dawn I Sing; Hail! Hail! Soldiers of Art & Design Come Marching In!

Nyaaaaaa the time has finally come for my graduation showcase! 8D It's a bit late to promote, but here's the some of the banner designs I came up with.





Please come on down to Annexe Gallery, cuz we'll be going on for the whole week. Com and support us, cuz my God, we need it. XD lmao


Anyway, this showcase is important for us to show the world "Yeah, we're designers, and we're ready for the World dammit!" Or something like that. I think the theme is actually pretty cool though~ haha Soldiers of Art & Design.. yea we fuckeen rock. 8D So please do come~ students from masscom and photography (reaallly pretty work guys), and the rest of FOCAD (Faculty of Creative Arts&Design) are joining in, so it wont hurt to look yo. Especially if you've just finished school and interested in design. It could show you what you're about to do in college. SO SHOW YOURSELF. OR DIE! >D (yay sadist mode:on!)


Date: 12th April 2011-17th April 2011

Day: Tuesday- Sunday

Time: 11am - 5pm

Venue: The Annexe Gallery, Central Market.

Entry: Enter at your own risk (FREE ENTRY).

For more details you can check out the facebook page or can ask me via twitter, cuz you know I aint gonna come back here in a while lulz. =w=

P/s: seek skulls and you'll know its me.


Edit: Oh yeah, and here's a SUPER AWESOME vid promoting the event. You should watch it for the pure epicness of it. If that vid doesn't make you wanna see the event, still just come for the skulls. 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment