Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Because I am an Evil Tagging Person...

And I tag.. YOU!

Dear tagging people... in my recent tagging affair, the 12 character thingy.. yea.. well, i did that as an experiment.... <.<

Etoo... well, I was curious on how people would react if i directly and specifically tagged them, and and what they would say at my ever so lovely nicknames I gave everyone...

And the result: you guys didnt dissapoint. I guessed who would and wouldnt answer me tag....XDXDXD although i didnt expect some things... like Lulu onee chan didnt even notice I tagged her.. hahaha~ Or Hiro kun didnt bitch about me calling him ecchi hebiwolf~~ but I swear i could feel his anger yo... hahahahhaah XDXDXDD

Or shagy actually LIKED being called Ratu Shark Poyo.. =.=

I actually learned a lot from everyones reactions.. baahhh~ I wont reveal anything here though~ hahaha >D

I appoligize if anyone feels used~ hahah admit it, that tag was fun~~ XDXD I love tagging~

1 comment:

  1. Wua hahahaha so small read until eye pain la

    ReplyDelete