Sunday, March 7, 2010

Welcome to the Dead Leaf Parade.

So yea, now for real updates.

First of all... SHOUJO MANGA BANZAI!! rofl, I'm so loving shoujo manga now... the comedy ones, mind you.. definitely NOT Vampire Knight and the like~

And you know why? Because of bishies. Yes, i like them more straight. LMAO!! Yaoi hinting is nice, but to have them wasted on fellow guys are just a waste~ T*T

Ok, honestly, I dont really read a lot of shoujo manga, and most of them are insanely intolerable, especially those where the characters have eyes as bigs as melons. But, there are a few that are really good~ Skip Beat, Kaicho wa Maid sama, High School Debut, one shots from Motomi Kyousuke, my fave shoujo mangaka and I recently started reading Oresama Teacher.. damn hawwwwwwt~ *nyappy~*

Switch girl is also good, cuz the heroine is just crack (pun not intended). Wallflower is good because of Nakahara Sunako, a girl I wish to be very much. But ultimately, Mogami Kyouko from Skip Beat has got to be the luckiest (well, after her bad luck streak la) girl ever. She has the most popular actor in Japan, 2 (scary and hawwt) vk rockers plus some other dudes trying to win her heart.. the best part is... SHE HAS NONE!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Ohh did I mention the actor dude is also scary? I think he's probably the most scariest in the manga, after Kyouko. I think I have a thing for scary guys like that. It makes me wonder if I'm really a masochist. Hmmm~~ lol random

[ok REAL update now]

I'm now into my 6th semester, so next semester which will start in June (I think) I'll be starting my friggin internship!! BWAAHHHH~!! I cant wait to get out of tht dumbass college. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!

So right now, I'm trying to hunt down my work so I can add them to my so empty portfolio. T*T

My mother wants me to balik kampung for my practical.... in other words, go back to Canada~ for like, 3 months.. until Raya. So if I do go there, I would be fasting there.... "orz you have to wake up at 4 dammit~

KAYKAY!! HIKARI!! ANEUE WILL MISS YOU DEARLY!! That is.. if I go... I dont wanna get my hopes up or anything, anything can happen you know... the thing is my mom is like, dead set on sending me away~ =w=

I just hope I can still be able to be a hikikomori if I go there~

Aside from going there, I'm interested going to Animasia or some publishing company that my friends are aiming for. It'd be cool if you get to do your practical with people you know.. it makes being anti social easier.. you dont need to socialize as much with people you never met before. Rofl.

Incomprehensible logic from hell, I know. XDD




P/S: I forgot to make a post tribute to Ruki during his birthday. T*T gomen ne, taka chan. But I think I got it covered... all over... my blog... his smexxy face~~ *drools* Happy Belated Bday though darling~ Love you~ ngeeeeeeeeee~~ :3



Oh Kenken... I need to post more of your pics~ Do you realize how much I love you? This ai'nt healthy man~ T*T Ahh.. fuck whoever, I cant stop loving you. Take that, *********

btw, *cough* encik senior sudah single balik. from what i've been stalking la. 8D

3 comments:

  1. have u ever tried reading 1/2 prince?ok lah, kelakar la jugak.n there are plenty hints of BL,itu yg penting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. owhh aku pernah dengar.. nnt aku try~ hahaha

    yg penting, bishie ok. janji ada sadistic bad boy~ nyaaaa daisuki~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sadistic bad boy mcm asami viewfinder*nosebleed* xde la.semua guy dlm manhwa tu otak mereng.haha

    ReplyDelete