Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wishful balloons, fly away with my heart, my feelings... and explode with all your might

Its the 7th already..... Kenken's bday was 2 days ago... I missed my annual planned happy birthday spam on all of my anti-social networking sites.. damn. OTZ at least I got to spam fb~ *semangat*

Wahh~ its been a while since I was last posted something here. Posted and actually WROTE something.. hahha should I copy pasta more random lyrics? XP

You know, I thought it was just a joke before this, but I have come to realize I really cant, I mean seriously CANT have any emotions or feelings or whatever the hell crap for anyone.... cuz I fangirl too much!! It took THREE guys to tell me that, and yet I thought nothing of it.

I love Kenichi too much.

On the eve of his birthday, I was in a really bad mood.. but suddenly for some reason I felt light hearted... and was kept being reminded of him~ (I lost track of what day it was - rofl) Plus I was listening to my emo kero soundtrack~ I felt... eto~ you know... the feeling you have when you see your crush~ lol~ Then I realized it was almost the 5th. XDD Super fangirl PAWAAAAAA!!

Just in case you're wondering, my emo kero playlist includes these songs;

21 guns
kuroi namida ~deep sadness version [anna tsuchiya]
guren [2nd husband's band]
dreams [haikara]
love love love [olivia]
tears and rainbows (which i love!!) [olivia]
goodbye days [yui]
wonderwall [oasis]

.... well you get the picture. :3

By the time you get to this part, you realize I really dont have anything good to say. 8D
I just felt like writing.. rather talking... its what, 5 a.m who the hell am i supposed to talk to? The ghost above my ceiling? No~ pfft.



Happy Birthday Kenichi... even though I may remain lifeless, loveless, emotionless, single and worthless (most probably end up alone and die a virgin) I will always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment