Friday, September 25, 2009

Kimi wa hitori ja nai~


I right this in the memory of one of my fave mangakas, Yoshito Usui sensei, who passed away recently. Yoshito sensei was the mangaka of Crayon Shin Chan, one manga that has a special place in my heart. All the times when i was down, emo, all alone, when I felt the world was my enemy, I'd take a shin chan manga and just read it. It put a smile on my face when everything else failed, and made me laugh so hard I'd forget all my problems. I'd post a link to the news, but ironically... i read it at sankaku complex. *phail*

*cough* Well, i was online with Vee senpai yesterday and she said probably Shin Chan would be done by someone else now. Unfortunately it'd be totally different from the original.. T^T I'm just hoping Shin Chan would have proper closure for the readers and fans~


Yoshito Usui sensei, may you rest in peace.



//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

And on another note, Happy birthday sengal chan! May my ****one day be big enough to rival yours! XDD nggeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment