Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I am Miyuki's Weird Eating Habit

For a person with such a physique as mine, I find it kinda weird that I'm so picky when it comes to food..

And I have nothing else to blog about. But Im bored desu kara.

Me Dont Like!

: Curry
I can tolerate it, but me still dont like it. Especially when it comes with rice, for some reason.

:Spicy Food
Sakit perut laaa... when food is too spicy you cant actually taste the food... pfft.

:Certain Seafood
I dont eat sotong, ok. Certain types of fish, more often processed (i.e: breaded fish, keropok lekor), but rarely in its true form. I like Dory fish though. Ikan Selar is for my cat. XD
And I like prawns... espeially tempura, hahahaha. Hard to say about crab.. I'm not used to the taste yet, but who knows in the future? XD

:100% Sugar
Like the gigantic colorful lollipops L always has.. and I like cotton candy only if its fresh from the machine (cuz its cool X3)

:Dont like chilli sauce >.<''
Don't even try to put it in front of me while I'm eating. Makes me nausea.. sorry if I offend anyone. :P

:I dont like the yolk part of telur asin. XD
whaaat? the yolk tastes weird la. XDDXDD

:When I order Mee Goreng Mamak, I mean MEE GORENG MAMAK.
When I order something specific, I expect to recieve it. If the waiter brings me something else, I wont eat it, out of principle. If the waiter comes back and says they dont have it and offers something else, than I'll consider it. But if they pandai2 tukar, than pandai2 la kau makan sendiri.

:I know when you give me leftovers.
I can tell. I am therefore, the daughter of a chef.
I dont mind la if im eating at home, but if dining out, i will scream.

:Food that seem too "exotic" for their own good.
Please, no escargot.

:Food that has weird textures.
Its not tottaly a lost case. I may try something.. but I'll be very weary... XD

:Durians, Jackfruits and the like... XD

Am i missing something..? Maybe got a bit more, but those are the main things I annoy most people about. XD
I wouldnt bother going in about the things i like... XDXDD

No comments:

Post a Comment