Friday, July 17, 2009

And the funny thing is... (NOOO MORE EMO!! DAMN YOU!!! >.<'')

Lately I've been hanging out with some great ppl, friends of mine in their own right and way.
I thank them for their great company, I love every single one of them.

But thanks to that I forgot something.

Something happened recently and only after that incident I came to remember the truth,

You are alone.
You live among companions and ppl that show compassion,
but ultimately you die alone.

Last Thursday I got in a conversation with a girl from my animation class.. I never really spoke to her before, and she turned out to be an interesting person. Well, she saw my blog and read all the emo enteries, and said that she used to be like me, all emo and negative about the world before she met her boyfriend. After that she changed into.. a person lightly less dark. lol

Makes me wonder... what will happen to me if I find love? Will it really change me?

=______=;;

yea right.


T^T

*sigggggghhhhhhh*

That time somehow seems very far away. Ngeh.

Oh, and to the happy couples out there, may thou be happy in your candy coated wonderland.
And as a reminder, to those couples, you know, although you're so drunken in love, there are other people that need you too. There are other people around you. Please don't forget your friends, cuz they love you too.

And, to those stated above, please dont feel offended to my post. You people dont annoy me, really. I annoy myself. Its because of the fact that love always seem to hurt me, in one way or another. I just wish my life wasn't filled with hurt for a change.

WHY THE HELL AM I SO EMO????!!!!!!!!!
NGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

I blame it for the lack of ppl I communicate with! Thats right! I have no friends, dakara, I spill everything on this fucking blog. Fuck yea.
NGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!! T^T

ok, i wanna stop now before i say something i'll regret. BAHHHH.
Next post: Random Happiness! (for a change) XDD

1 comment:

  1. So... no more drama queen? (well, I hope not. It won't be fun anymore) XP

    ReplyDelete