Tuesday, July 7, 2009

That Vampire Molested My Kitten!

The above title has nothing to do with anything and something I thought of cuz my neck hurts.

Ok, anyway, the past week has been weird for me. Why? Honestly I dont remember. XD
But what I do remember is someone is pissing me off, and they're acting like its not their fucking problem. Well, just so you know, the world doesnt evolve around you. Everytime.. EVERYTIME. My God, you are so lame. Get a life.

Hey, do I look like a person who'd wish you the worst? Do you really think I'm that terrible? To my own friend? You know, I really dont know where I stand anymore. Or if I am any of importance for you. Damn, am I just something you assume you can take for granted? Yea, sure... i so called "dont understand" or "i changed" or whatever else you can think of. Fuck you. Like hell i dont understand, what you think im so naiive as to not know, not see what you are going through? Or the fact that I now can literally think, and assume the right course of action, sans the meaningless emotion people face with these problems, and tell you my prespective, without showing any mercy to the other half makes me different from the person you once knew, the person who'd say the same things, but ultimately follow whatever you'd foolishly do in the end? <----- ok, i hav no idea what i just said, but it sounded meaningful. =__=

You perfectly know how angry I am. I wont be saying all this if I wasnt. I wont be swearing like some bitchin asshole who deserves to die wouldnt I? But I also perfectly know, you dont understand WHY im angry. And we both know, you, yes, YOU, would never admit, nor appologize for whatever the hell you've done to me. Yea, its not YOUR problem, it mine eh?

I borrow the words of my darling Ruki,

Fuck Off. (Until you understand all of this)

No comments:

Post a Comment