Tuesday, October 13, 2009

die die die my darling

i thought after a while it would've died away already
honestly i did think so
but then today when you came
suddenly i felt the pain
damnit, why'd i have to let myself be so vulnerable?
was it just because i wanted to know what it was like?
to have that bubbly feeling, happy always in the inside?
was it just so i could feel attached to someone?

im sorry, i made you like my toy
im paying the price i assure you
i dont know why
i do feel the pain
the ache
again
and again
makes me hate myself
it makes me feel ashamed i let my heart be free and naive
i wish i could go back
and keep everything inside
all the nonsense emotion
thats the person i was
and thats the person that i am
for i am the solitude shadow
being left behind
but watching closely
i can be your friend
i can be your enemy
but in the end, i still remain alone
though i am grateful for the few people that come my way
eventually they will leave
so i guess thats what made me do it
and now i regret
im sorry~

No comments:

Post a Comment