Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Comic Fiesta rantings~

Not "ranting" ye. hahaha XD

Late? Yes, a bit... but what the hell, XDD 

Date: 21-22 Dec 2008
Place: Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre


Day 1

Went with Yayoi Senpai.. as.. a lurker. Hahaha, yea.. I'm always lurking.. anyway got there around emm 11 a.m.. dropped by my old Japanese Class first, long time havent been there.. anyway we got there and went straight to the Convention Centre.. it was.. super cool >.

Another bad thing was I wasn't wearing my glasses, so I couldnt make out what was really happening... I suck. I FREAKIN SUCK!!!

I also noticed the lighting was bad.. but everyone noticed that as well... the place wasn't built in particular for photographs anyway.. (TT^TT)

Umm... yea.. I had lunch at Beard Papa's Creampuff~ <33>




photos courtesy of alyaj-not

Day 2

Yayoi Senpai was supposed to follow me, but she couldn't as her brother had to be sent to the hospital.. his finger broke. Anyway, my cousin Nao came with me this time. I reached Sunway Pyramid so I went loitering around with such an empty expression.. I seem to always do that.. walking around... OTZ
Well, she came at around 12.. so we went inside and I told her to just go look around the doujin booths as did so already the day before. I was tired of walking aimlessly so I sat and stared at the demo area... untill Nao came back. She wanted me to follow her.. arrghhh... too lazy to get up~ then some performances was going on the stage.. so I got an excuse to sit down for a bit more. Hahahahaha. 
So I went browsing the doujin booths some more.. and Nao got one cute Elizabeth plushie. Hahahahaa, if you've seen a very emotionless girl holding an Elizabeth plushie, that was ME. I kinda stole it for a while. :P
Lunch at McD~ oh yeah, by this time me college buddy Alya and her cousins came to join us. Her cousins are really into anime.. specifically Naruto. They went crazy stalking Sasuke. And Naruto. And Chouji. XD Well, good thing Alya came.. took some pics with her lovely DSLR~ (yes, I want one, I envy you, J-not) It was cool to see Alya at a cosplay event, because she's more into indie gigs.. one day.. I shall follow you to one of your gigs XDD But make it safe for an innocent girl like me, ne? :)
We spent the rest of our day just lepak-ing outside the hall..again. XD I told them I was doing this yesterday as well.. just sitting observing people.. and.. Nao said... I was.. weird. Alya and her cousins agreed. '''OTZ
Anyway, I also got to stalk some people for a short time... don't worry, stalked just a bit... 
The Gintama cosplayers, a Sephiroth ( I wanted to see if "it" was a guy or a girl.. sorry), a Sasuke and others... not too much information can be disclosed. Lol.



Well, I guess that is all I can remember.. hahaha XDD 
I do remember I had one good time~ Hope to see you again this year (since its 2009 already) ComicFiesta ROCKS!!

4 comments:

  1. I wonder what is that 'pokok' and 'ranting'??? XD

    Teehee~ should upload more pictures, i know you stalk a lot, don't deny it! So, cannot be that you stalk only without taking their pictures XD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. more pics is with my friend.. she didn't give me the rest yet.. She took the pics using her shiny cool dslr~ hahaha

    Stay tuned for more pics!
    (I wonder if I should put some VK cosplay..??)

    ReplyDelete
  3. paiseh.... terasa pulak XD

    I'll stay tuned!!! Muahahahhahaha!

    ReplyDelete