Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tweet My Twitter Freak! (I have no clue wth that means)


Yea so I'm almost kinda active on twitter. 8D

Cool I stalk celebrities now. Nobody really gives a damn what I tweet about~ Bahahahahah!

I also have a formspring. I dont know why~

Facebook betrayed me. Ruthless piece of jackshit. How could it?! After all the memories we had together~ It made my friends think I dont wanna friend them anymore, and ma
de me emo cuz I thought nobody wanna friend me anymore either. =.= Hence, I make new one. Pffffft. [Sayonara, Bradley]

I missed blogging. Hhahahahahahah XDDD
And I hate myspace even more than before Bwahahahahaha
hahah~!! So dead, only go there to check updates from jrockers. Apparently they dont use friggin Twitter or FB like the rest of the world. Except Olivia~ ohh darling Livey chan, so updated on... stuff. .____.


Find my twitter thingy!
@ChizuruMiyuki

Formspring me something!

blackorchidpulp

myspace me something unimportant!
myspace.com/byakuya-oniisan


... and facebook~~
no, thats personal enough. >.>




No comments:

Post a Comment